Kodak software & missing mscoree.dll file

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

rubeckf

Ruth
I keep getting runtime errors on the kodak program, so I deleted it & re-installed with no change. I ran Norton & it said missing mscoree.dll file. In reading about it I found it also was connected with runtime errors, so I went to a website where I downloaded the zip file. I unzipped it and tried to install it, but it won't let me without knowing what program to use to open & install it. Thanks for any suggestions.
Ruth

Just unzip the dll file and move the dll file to the location it is missing from, Then try your program

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online