KOTOR 2 - Configuration scan failed

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

StumpedTechy

Everything is green except for 2 items - Are they why its not running right?

I have a ATI all in wonder 9700 pro with 1 gb ram on a P4 ghz machine. I figured it would meet at least minimm specsfor this game but I have 2 items that are showing up as errors

Video: Unable to Detect VRAM - Yellow - chart says does not meet recommended specs

OpenGL: Has Microsoft 1.1.0 - Requires Non-Windows Generic OpenGL 1.4.0 Drivers - Red - Chart says does not meet minimum recommended specs.

1) Even without VRAM this should play - right?
2) How does one find these Non-Windows generic OpenGl 1.4.0 drivers?

I trie installing the latest video card drivers and even some backdated without any change. As well I have made sure I have DirectX 9.0c which passed in the test.

Any suggestions>

StumpedTechy

Nevermind - Stupid me I was running the config through a remote desktop session and actually thought it would get the correct settings for the actual PC it was running on. When I went to the PC physically the config worked fine.

(yes I know playing the game won't work through RD but I thought the config at least would)

anways the game still doesn't play when seated at the PC but at least everything is showing green in the config so something else is up.

Couriant

James
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
anways the game still doesn't play when seated at the PC but at least everything is showing green in the config so something else is up.
like what

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online