1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

kotor 2 glitch

Discussion in 'Games' started by daves01902, Jun 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. daves01902

daves01902 Thread Starter

Ok, I'm playing Knights of the Old Republic 2, and I'm moving along fine, and then, when I get to Telos, and I talk to Atris, I can't move on, Atton and Kreia are standing in the chamber, and I talk to them and I get something that says "cheat node", I choose "continue coversation with kreia" and nothing happens, if I choose the other option, it just replays the entire atris conversation again. Bao-dur is in the prison, unconscious, and he won't get up.

I'm stuck here, can someone help me?

thanks in advance.
    D

2. in3rt!a

in3rt!a

3. Minmaster

Minmaster

4. daves01902

daves01902 Thread Starter

I did google it, its not a walkthrough I need, my problem is a glitch, and I'm looking for a way to bypass it, maybe through a console command or something. I tried a full reinstall, and I still get this same glitch happening. I've downloaded all the latest patches/updates/drivers, and nothing seems to work.

5. Minmaster

Minmaster

When it says "cheat node" , did u access that feature when you were in the Jekk Jekk tunnels sparring?

6. tajaemax

tajaemax

I got the same problem whenever I chose the dialog option to immediately drop your weapons. If I selected one of the other options first and then the option to drop your weapons, it would continue with the story.

Might have something to do with the fact that you get a light side point for immediately agreeing to cooperate. :confused:

7. flamingfenix

flamingfenix

Bao-Dur is in the cell, lying down and I can't talk to him. Also if i try to talk to Atton, it just says "[cheat node] replay Atia ..." and "[cheat node] Continue conversation with Kreia." Another thing I've noticed is that I never got a cutscene with Atton and kreia like the walkthrough said I would. If I try talking to Kreia, nothing happens. Someone please help... I hate this. I've been stuck at this stupid place for so long now...

8. Smety

Smety

Unfortunately the KotOR games are VERY glitchy, as great as they are, they have some sh!t programers lol . . .

So if the patches don't work, you could be screwed :-/ Thats what happend to me on the first KotOR, I downloaded all the patches and still had a glitch that prevented me from getting farther in the game, I was pissed . . .

9. blaqDeaph

blaqDeaph

Yea, basically, they have a great creative team, but their programming team seems to be under par.

Try updating the drivers for the video and sound, as some times these are driver related (probably not, but I'm just trying to cover all bases).

10. flamingfenix

flamingfenix

Alright, I was so desperate and so bored I decided to start all over. Luckily the glitch didn't happen this time and now I can continue with the game. I hate Obsidian's prgramming team. :mad:

11. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!