1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

kross tablet

Discussion in 'Android Mobile Devices' started by alibuckwheat, Jan 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. alibuckwheat

alibuckwheat Thread Starter

i have a kross tablet that i purchased for my daughter for christmas n unfortunately she only got to use it that day as it died, now when we plug it into to charge the little android dude appears n the kross symbol shows for a few seconds n than it says android n stays in that state, we have used the reset button n nothing is woking. please help :eek:

2. Bond9007

Bond9007

Did you purchase a warranty for your tablet? I think its a good idea to buy warranty for such tablets, so that if any such problem persists you can get it exchanged or fixed!!

3. Bond9007

Bond9007

I have personally used the Kross tablet and I have no complaints whatsoever, especially for the price that I paid!
    I have even bought 2 more units as gifts and they are working like a charm. Buddy, maybe you got a defective unit :(
    These are electronic products, they can be defective. I think your best bet would be to go exchange it, i hope you get a good unit this time, because im sure the unit that you have was the only bad unit in that lot, as I know that Kross is doing very good as to putting affordable units in the consumer's hands who cannot afford to buy the overly expensive islave devices!!

4. Bond9007

Bond9007

I have personally used the Kross tablet and I have no complaints whatsoever, especially for the price that I paid!
    I have even bought 2 more units as gifts and they are working like a charm. Buddy, maybe you got a defective unit :(
    These are electronic products, they can be defective. I think your best bet would be to go exchange it, i hope you get a good unit this time, because im sure the unit that you have was the only bad unit in that lot, as I know that Kross is doing very good as to putting affordable units in the consumer's hands who cannot afford to buy the overly expensive islave devices!!

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1084004

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice