kt4v hd light doesn't come on

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

bryan986

I have a msi kt4v motherboard with a standard atx case

I connected the power button, reset button, and power LED just fine, but I cannot get the hdd LED to do anything.

power button and reset button are connected to JFP1 on the motherboard, power LED is connected to JFP2

according to the manual the HDD LED should be connected to 1 and 3 on JFP1 on the motherboard, but that doesnt seem to work

what am I doing wrong?

bryan986

Resolved: wierd, but solved the problem, had to turn the hdd light wire connector upside down

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online