labtop compac armada.its saids non-stytem disk..

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

enforcer911

I`m I missing something..I got win-pro2000..I think I saw a PW on that labtop before I the damn thing for 300..

did my friend leave a password that he cant remember.I ask him how many ppi`s used it..he said 3..so I`m stuck here...

cant get rid of a password..should I BUY A XP...to solve this.

Is it a BIOS password or a Windows password? If you want a fresh installation without everyone elses crap on it I would suggest a clean install of Windows. I actually prefer Win2K to XP anyway.

An illegal copy won't work if it is intalled on mre than one PC. XP is a horrid OS install at your own risk

Heres a question. If I have win xp. Then I let my friend install it on his computer and he registers it with my name. Will I get shutdown or have any problems?

You will have a problem if you install it on more than one computer. It is necessary to get another copy for each computer you install it on.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online