1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

lackof screen space

Discussion in 'Tech Tips and Reviews' started by jaybirdinnj, Feb 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. jaybirdinnj

jaybirdinnj Thread Starter

The stuff on top takes up soo much space that the bottoms of my games are often not visible :(

2. t bone

t bone

if u mean the address bar, standard buttons etc....

view>toolbars...just uncheck what you want not to see.

other than that
    control panel>appearance>advanced...choose an item and adj. size... will let you thin some things a little

3. jgjulio

jgjulio

You can also download and use a different browser such as Avant Browser. It allows you to toggle between a full screen (nothing on top) and the regular screen by just hitting f11.

4. Big-K

Big-K

Uh...jgjulio, every browser allows that. You can also try increasing the screens resolution if its not already at the maxs.

5. jgjulio

jgjulio

Big-K
    Duh! your right. I guess it has been so long since I used MS Explorer that I forgot about that.
    Thanks for the reminder.

6. Big-K

Big-K

Actually I was referring to Firefox as well...I'm not sure about the other alt browsers, but I know that mozilla and firefox are capable of it. I doubt a developer would fail to put that in.

7. jaybirdinnj

jaybirdinnj Thread Starter

thanks everyone. I'll try your suggestions.

8. Alan18

Alan18

Just a little thing, you don't have to go view to change the standard button, links ect... just right above the adress bar.

Alan

9. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/327433

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice