Ladies' Drinks

Wiseacre

Thread Starter
Joined
Feb 22, 2005
Messages
63
Recently I've been told that I drink ladies' drinks. By this I mean things that are fruity or sweet, rather than just beer or scotch. I’ve always been one to go for the “foofy” drinks, anything that sweet and mixed. The site that I use for my drink recipes, www.thebar.com, does not include a search category for gender, so I am wondering if it's real or imagined. What do you think? Are there drinks that are just for the ladies? Any guys out there that drink fancy mixed drinks?
 
Joined
Nov 21, 2003
Messages
5,402
Wiseacre said:
Recently I've been told that I drink ladies' drinks. By this I mean things that are fruity or sweet, rather than just beer or scotch. I’ve always been one to go for the “foofy” drinks, anything that sweet and mixed. The site that I use for my drink recipes, www.thebar.com, does not include a search category for gender, so I am wondering if it's real or imagined. What do you think? Are there drinks that are just for the ladies? Any guys out there that drink fancy mixed drinks?
Drink what you like, chances are, I'm gonna make fun of you know matter what.:)
Don't forget the umbrella and the fruit buffet on sword either, Princess.
 
Joined
Jan 10, 2002
Messages
6,375
Wiseacre said:
Are there drinks that are just for the ladies? Any guys out there that drink fancy mixed drinks?
The old stand by...."white wine" is still for the ladies......I've never seen a man order that before:rolleyes:
 

angelize56

Always remembered in our hearts
Joined
Apr 17, 2002
Messages
82,163
IK: Here...I made you a "Pink Lady".....umbrella included! ;) :D
 

angelize56

Always remembered in our hearts
Joined
Apr 17, 2002
Messages
82,163
It takes a real man to order and drink a "lady's drink"! ;) :D

HS: Join me in a white wine spritzer! :D
 
Joined
Nov 21, 2003
Messages
5,402
angelize56 said:
IK: Here...I made you a "Pink Lady".....umbrella included! ;) :D
Sorry Angel, no can do, Pink Ladies interfere with my masculinity.
For fun one night, me, an ex-GF, and a friend of mine decided to go ona girl-drink drunk binge.
#1. GDD are way too sweet.
#2. GDD take too long to prepare.
#3 GDD made me want to kick my own, well you know.
#4 GDD are WAY too expensive.
#5 GDD really don't have the good liquors in there.

I'll stick to bourbon, scotch, and beer.(y) (Damn, that sounds like a song.)
 

angelize56

Always remembered in our hearts
Joined
Apr 17, 2002
Messages
82,163
IK: Well alright then....here's a bourbon, scotch and beer combo for you....masculinity intact! ;) :D
 
Joined
Nov 21, 2003
Messages
5,402
angelize56 said:
It takes a real man to order and drink a "lady's drink"! ;) :D

HS: Join me in a white wine spritzer! :D
Yep, you can do that with a "real man", and afterwards you can both go antiquing and sing show tunes to your hearts content. You know, discuss the benefits of a higher thread count, and maybe, just maybe, both watch Beaches and have a good cry, just because you can, while all the time, I'll try not to follow to closely and OD on the estrogen being exhausted.
 
Joined
Jan 10, 2002
Messages
6,375
angelize56 said:
HS: Join me in a white wine spritzer! :D
Hi Angel.....I'm kindof a lightweight when it comes to drinking..........but for you, I'd make an exception:) A little white wine spritzer sounds perfect;)
 
Joined
Jan 10, 2002
Messages
6,375
angelize56 said:
You mean PEPSI! ;) :p :D
I knew something bad would happen today (Friday the 13th)..........:D Now, I'm going to jinx your day.......COKE COKE COKE COKE:p :p :p
 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Top