1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Lady Drivers .. Ouch

Discussion in 'Random Discussion' started by oldie, Jan 28, 2007.

Advertisement
  1. oldie

oldie Thread Starter

2. Blackmirror

Blackmirror

OMG that was a freaky accident :eek:

3. wacor

wacor Banned

You almost have to think it was staged for the car to flip like that.

Pretty odd indeed.

4. lexmarks567

lexmarks567

almost looks fake

5. idowindows

idowindows

That circular thing on the ground on the far left bottom of the screen could certainly be reason for skepticism....

But I wouldn't know....

6. wacor

wacor Banned

the white circular thing on the ground is just the cement for the gate post.

if you look carefully though it appears there is a different color grey on the black top next to the house.

it appears the passenger front side of the car may be going upward before the car hits anything.

my guess is they made a ramp to lift up the passenger side of the car and then photo shopped it out. not sure why they would do that other than to get attention or to create an insurance claim. The car was not going fast enough to flip on its own.

7. ACA529

ACA529

Haha. That looks pretty real, I had to watch it twice though.

After watching it a third time now, it looks like it's a completely different vehicle.

8. Bush Lady

Bush Lady

The first thing I would want to know is. How long has she been driving that vehicle. It seems as if she doesn't now how to drive, because of the way she was jurking the car. And secondly that driveway is almost wide enough for two cars. :p

Here is what I did a few years back. I wanted to drive my brothers van out of a garage, that is made from cement block. :D I wanted to make the door bigger. :D I broke off the mirror on the passenger side. :D

9. hewee

hewee

Wow it sure did roll over very easy.

10. wacor

wacor Banned

I dont have the talent to try to show it but look real closely at the color of the pavement next ot the house. I am telling ya it looks like it was doctored. But it was done very well.

no car would flip like that. IMO

11. Mulderator

Mulderator

Is there any woman besides Danica Patrick that DOES know how to drive? :confused:

;)

12. Mulderator

Mulderator

Annual meeting of the women driver's club! :eek: :D

Attached Files:

13. Mulderator

Mulderator

Mulder could lend some assistance here! :cool:

Attached Files:

14. hewee

hewee

I think it is for real. Look at that gate and your see the gate post is in that round block that is 6 to 8 inches or so above the pavement. So hitting it just right at the right speed I say what happen can happen really easy. Then just like some van's and SUV's can flip more easy then others they could roll over from doing this more easy.

Attached Files:

15. Couriant

Couriant Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    James
    That's just crazy...

Kinda puts the lady that couldn't drive to save her life that was in front of me today... though putting down the cellphone would have helped. :)

16. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/539070

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice