Lag spikes on laptop

HopeyGaby

hello,i got a new laptop and it has lag spikes on it,i dont know why but my brother is using same wifi conection and doesent have lag at all

This could be related to your laptop's Wifi adaptor. What counts is that the speed is what it should be. Have you done a speed test on your new laptop? If so, please post the results on this forum.

HopeyGaby

ping.PNG
this is the ping test,i dont know why it shows that there are no lag spikes thought

It looks like your laptop is getting good speed. However, some additional information may be helpful. Which browser is giving the lag issue and on which websites are the lag spikes occurring on? Also, are videos being streamed at the time? This will now provide us with a better picture of the usage circumstances that may create lag spikes. Also adaptor information would be helpful to have for the Wifi connection.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online