1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Lag when Lowering game screens?!

Discussion in 'Games' started by DizzyCrash, Jan 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DizzyCrash

DizzyCrash Thread Starter

Ok so i have no idea how to fraise my issue in google so im gunna just explain my situation here....
    Basically it never use to dot his but when im playing a game and lets say i get a yahoo message or wanna right somthing down so i press Ctrl + Tab ... or the start button right? well it delays.... for a ungodly amount of time... like a suuuuuper long *** time.
    I cant switch screens anymore and its getting irritating, If i wanna chat on msn while playing skyrim or Civ 5 or whetever! it just takes so long to click back and forth. and its not just when i click off the game but when I click back to the game it makes me wait a long time to.

this is a new issue... i dont get much lag when playing them but i dont understand why it makes me wait to do anything else... its like i cant multi task anymore without hooking up another entire computer next to mine.
    I like to play games at my pace and enjoy them while enjoying other things not having to choose weather i wanna chat or play games or work on somthing fun and exciting or watch youtube videos...

2. Tanis

Tanis

First Name:
    Shane
    Hi,

We can't make any sort of realistic assessment without knowing about the PC specs.

What is the exact make and model of the machine assuming its a 'big brand' name like HP, Dell, Acer etc?
    If it is a custom / self build what is the exact make and model of the motherboard, RAM, CPU, GPU, power supply (including wattage) etc?
    What Operating System (OS) are you using? WinXP, 7, Vista and is it 32 ro 64 bit?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1084051

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice