lag when playing DDO

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

jcsmyls

and DSL light turns red occasionally. very frustrating. at&t came out n said a new router would fix it..bought new router-same prob :( please help. very frustrated

jcsmyls

while it is during the DDO game I experience the all the lag and some red, it does turn red while I'm just surfing as well. Someone mention something about ports and making sure they're open?
Aye carumba! I just want to stop getting interrupted!
Here are my computer stats:

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.1
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium , 64 bit
Processor: AMD Phenom(tm) II X4 820 Processor, AMD64 Family 16 Model 4 Stepping 2
Processor Count: 4
RAM: 7935 Mb
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce 9100 , 256 Mb
Hard Drives: C: Total - 942734 MB, Free - 888252 MB; D: Total - 11031 MB, Free - 1608 MB;
Motherboard: PEGATRON CORPORATION, VIOLET6, 6.01, 103139550000778
Antivirus: Norton 360, Updated and Enabled

Thanks for you help! :)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online