lake michigan

BLADE4356

First time attempting to post pictures.Rainbow beach on the southern shores of lake michigan,chicago.Taken 6 months apart, temperature difference , about 95 degrees.

Attachments

Guyzer

Guy
I would say quite a difference.:eek:
Hot tip if you don't mind... resize your pic's to approx 640 x 480 so they don't go past the screen size.:)
One other thing... I've been know to edit out the people on a beach but in this case I think I'll pass.;)

BLADE4356

Okay , give me a hand with this please. How do i resize the pictures..? I had thought that if they were in a larger format , others could see more detail in them . Glad you all like the shots..

Nice pics...I'm from MI. I was born in Detroit, and also lived in Benton Harbor and St. Joseph which is on Lake MI. I also lived in Chicago before I moved to California. Brings back memories!

BLADE4356

Hi wimpy , thanks for the help. Here's a rather large picture of a rainstorm a couple of years ago. I resized it from 1714 x743 to 600 x 260.

Attachments

BLADE4356

I had alittle trouble with that photo resizer so i went with one called pliska image reziser instead.

BLADE4356

Hey wimpy , let see you edit the people out of this one. The chicago polar bear club taking a dip on new years day at north avenue beach.

Attachments

Guyzer

Guy
Sorry Blade but the last pic doesn't qualify for people removal cuz it doesn't have a beach.:D It's just a bunch of folks gettin' wet.;)
I do like the rain storm pic.(y)

But Wimpy....that guy in the front really, really wanted to be "disappeared" from that icy water. LOL
How long did it take you to make the people of the beach "disappear". Did you magnify the photo first and then start in from the left side or something? Just wonderin' ... and curious as to how others do their photo alterations. :)

Great pictures, Blade and thanks for resizing them. :)

Guyzer

Guy
MightyQueenC said:
But Wimpy....that guy in the front really, really wanted to be "disappeared" from that icy water. LOL
I thought that as well but the rules are the rules. No beach...no eraser. Besides, if I did that I would have to erase a couple of O'Babes as well. Equality and all you know.:D

How long did it take you to make the people of the beach "disappear".
I dunno... maybe 5 - 10 Canadian minutes. I really isn't a very good job. I was just having fun with it. You know me and beaches with people on it.;)

Did you magnify the photo first and then start in from the left side or something?
That's exactly what I did. Great minds think alike.:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online