LAN access does not work with Wifi connection on DLink modem

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

jugalk1111

Hello Guys,
Hope you all doing good,

I have DLink DSL-2750U DSL Modem.
Two LAN connections connected to Modem.
1st LAN connected Hikvision DVR camera
2nd LAN connected to Computer (PC)

Now on Computer, connected via LAN connection I can access Hikvision DVR camera ,
But by Wifi connection I cant not access Hikvision camera LAN on PC and mobile.

LAN is not seen in"ipconfig /all" by wifi connection

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.4
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro, 64 bit
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4440 CPU @ 3.10GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 60 Stepping 3
Processor Count: 4
RAM: 8014 Mb
Graphics Card: Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600, 1024 Mb
Hard Drives: C: 97 GB (30 GB Free); E: 49 GB (20 GB Free); F: 594 GB (578 GB Free); G: 662 GB (606 GB Free); H: 606 GB (516 GB Free);
Motherboard: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd., H97N-WIFI
Antivirus: Windows Defender, Disabled

metallica5456

Trusted Advisor
First Name
Andrew
It's been awhile since I had to do something like this, but if I recall, there's a "security" type setting that can sometimes prevent "talking" between WiFi and LAN. You may want to double check k that nothing from the router settings is blocked.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online