1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

lan drivers for winxp for hp 6502au notebook

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by sevenbunglow, Oct 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sevenbunglow

sevenbunglow Thread Starter

Dear friends,
    i have got a hp 6502au laptop,which came with a preinstalled vista,but i loaded winxp onto it .i have got most of the drivers supporting win xp,but i am not able to get the lan (ethernet) drivers for the same,i checked out most of the related sites but in vain,even hp has given drivers for vista.
    can anyone provide me the link for getting the lan drivers for winxp,i shall be oblidged if anyone can give me the lan drivers for win xp

Regards

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/639047

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice