1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Landing page/API won’t function on iOS, works on Android

Discussion in 'Web Design & Development' started by Quickautotags, Nov 10, 2018 at 1:22 AM.

1. Quickautotags

Quickautotags Thread Starter

I have hired someone to develop a landing page/API... it has 4 form fields. we are at the cusp of finalizing this thing.. but he can’t figure out how on Android the page works, and even in a PC, but on iOS it does not function. I have used Safari, Chrome and Firefox apps on iOS to see what it is, and used different phones, iPhone 6,7,8 and the new X, but it will not function: once all fields in the form are filled, you hit the submit button and NOTHING happens. However on Android it works beautifully and even looks beautiful too.

Below are some videos of what happens in both, please help me out, because my guy can’t digure it out :(

2. lunarlander

lunarlander

Try updating your browsers on the apple

3. Quickautotags

Quickautotags Thread Starter

I’m not sure if you are being serious or not but in the case that you are you should know that iOS has updated apps automatically, and even then I manually confirmed that it was updated to the latest version

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1218930

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice