Landing page/API won’t function on iOS, works on Android

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Quickautotags

I have hired someone to develop a landing page/API... it has 4 form fields. we are at the cusp of finalizing this thing.. but he can’t figure out how on Android the page works, and even in a PC, but on iOS it does not function. I have used Safari, Chrome and Firefox apps on iOS to see what it is, and used different phones, iPhone 6,7,8 and the new X, but it will not function: once all fields in the form are filled, you hit the submit button and NOTHING happens. However on Android it works beautifully and even looks beautiful too.

Below are some videos of what happens in both, please help me out, because my guy can’t digure it out :(

Quickautotags

Try updating your browsers on the apple
I’m not sure if you are being serious or not but in the case that you are you should know that iOS has updated apps automatically, and even then I manually confirmed that it was updated to the latest version

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online