1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Langing Pages for Different Countries

Discussion in 'Web Design & Development' started by wisedave, Feb 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wisedave

wisedave Thread Starter

Hello,

We are marketing one of our courses to 22 different countries. We are going to use different PPC campaigns for each country.

Some of our ads have prices in local currency. I want to have a specific landing page on our Wordpress website for each country that mentions the same price as the PPC ad.

Shall I just create 22 separate landing pages and just have the price changed on each page? How do I advise Google that this is not duplicate content?

Is there a better means of doing this from a technical standpoint? On a competitors website, they have a trickin little dropdown where you can pick your currency and the prices changes accordingly but they are not using Wordpress so I am not sure how they are working it.

Any thoughts or direction would be great!

Many thanks,

Dave

2. JiminSA

JiminSA

First Name:
    Jim
    Howzit wizedave:)

Check out this link which may start you in the right direction concerning the best solution - get your users to select their currency using a drop-down plug-in utility. While you're at the link you might want to take a look around for a more complete solution - the people there also seem to be very helpful...

3. wisedave

wisedave Thread Starter

Thanks for the direction.....let me take a look.

Cheers,

Dave

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1088270

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice