Language Help

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

3.D

How Can I Get My Keyboard To Type In Russian For Example When I Press The a It Will An a In Russian And Is There A Program That Will Translate It If Someone Talks To Me In Russian, Like My Computer Will Understand And Put Into English

Try looking for a russian font online.

You might need to download or purchase a language pack from microsoft

Dear 3D,

I have no knowledge about inputting Russian via a keyboard. However, please have a look at www.babelfish.altavista.com This is a free web site for translations and it does include English to Russian and Russian to English translations.

I have a friend in Japan and send him Emails with at least one paragraph in Japanese without having a clue what the characters mean ! I type the English wording into the "translation box" then translate it into Japanese. Then I highlight the Japanese text and copy it to the clipboard and then paste it into my Email.

Seems to work O.K. but perhaps the only slight concern is that you are having to trust the translation and hope that it does not translate incorrectly into something rude or vulgar !!

Best Wishes,

Red Cloud

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online