Laptop 2nd Monitor issue

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Barberino

Hi there,

Had my laptop for 2-3 years now and have been using a small TV connected with an HDMI cable as my 2nd monitor. Yesterday this suddenly stopped working. When i plug in the HDMI the screen flips to the TV and the laptop screen goes black and it wont detect a 2nd monitor. I've just updated my graphics drivers, didn't help.
I have an Nvidia 970M.

Attachments

Hmmm, interesting. I'm fresh out of ideas at the moment though. (Senior moment?)

Anywho, hopefully someone else will drop in here soon with another idea or two.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online