Laptop advice

S.Sandman

which of these products is more reasonable to buy.

Razer Blade Pro 17: 17.3" Gaming Laptop with 165 Hz QHD display (Intel i7-10875H 8-core processor, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070, 16 GB DDR4 RAM, 512 GB SSD, Chroma RGB)! 2300 eurot

ASUS ROG Strix SCAR 17 G733QS 43.9 cm (17.3 Inches, Full HD, IPS Level, 300 Hz, Matte) Gaming Notebook (AMD R9-5900HX, 32GB RAM, 1TB SSD, NVIDIA GeForce RTX3080 (16GB), Windows 10. 1900 Eurot

Last edited by a moderator:

flavallee

Frank
Trusted Advisor
I'm not a hardware expert nor a gamer, but it's my opinion the bottom-most laptop is the better deal.

Besides the bottom-most laptop having a better performing processor and graphics device, it has twice as much RAM and its SSD has twice the capacity than the top-most laptop does.

Clipboard1.jpg

Clipboard2.jpg

S.Sandman

I'm not a hardware expert nor a gamer, but it's my opinion the bottom-most laptop is the better deal.

Besides the bottom-most laptop having a better performing processor and graphics device, it has twice as much RAM and its SSD has twice the capacity than the top-most laptop does.

View attachment 289556

View attachment 289557
But way is the blade so much more expensive its regular price is 2700

flavallee

Frank
Trusted Advisor
I did notice the 400 eurot difference in the price, but I was focusing only on the hardware.

It's my guess the higher price for the top-most laptop is because it may be a better quality one.

Be patience and wait and see if others reply to you.

-------------------------------------------------

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!