1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Laptop battery started to loose power suddenly.

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by ainou, Mar 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. ainou

ainou Thread Starter

I have got a acer aspire 5830tg. Recently I got the "black screen of death" on my laptop. Since I'm on a travel and the international traveller warranty is still valid I took it to Acer service center in Seoul. 2 days later I got it back, working. Nobody was speaking any english and all they said was two words: "Memory error". After that i noticed that the battery doesnt hold up that long any more. it used to last about 6 hours. Now two weeks later it has gone worse every day plus the remaining doesn't make any sense any more. Im not sure it has something do to with the repair they did. How should I resolving the problem?
    Thank You!

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1047236