laptop Boot without ram??

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

allenm1989

Hello everyone.......Reason i ask, i have a laptop with no ram when i hit the power button everything hardware goes to load cd drive,hdd, accept no picture on the monitor just black....after about 3 seconds the system shuts off...

I suspect it is because of the ram..But before i go out and buy ram i want to be sure....Everything is connected and running like its suppose to..i have double checked everything...monitor,hdd,network card,cpu/heat sink is all seated right and compilable,motherboard is not shorten out, ive done more but my grammar and spelling aint to well

allenm1989

Thank you.....Im gonna get some off of ebay since bestbuy wants 54.99 for pc2700

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online