1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

laptop charger works while browsing, doesnt work while playing games

Discussion in 'Games' started by M_Nation, Dec 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. M_Nation

M_Nation Thread Starter

My I-go AC adapter charger which has an input of 100-240V -1.5A 50-60 ghz, output 19.5V 90 w max
    my charger works fine while on the internet but doesnt seem to charge while im playing a game. I have tried playing on fullscreen and windowed mode but the laptop simply doesnt charge while playing games.

How do i get my laptop to charge when playing and stop it from going back and forth from charging mode to battery mode?

OS name: microsoft windows 7 premium
    OS version: 6.1.7600
    directx:10
    Cpu:Intel (R) core (TM) 2 duo cpu p8700 @ 2.53GHz
    manufacturer: genuine intel
    voltage: 1.2v
    motherboard model: g72gx
    motherboard manufacturer:Asus tek computer inc
    video card: nividia geforce gtx 260M
    wireless network connection: atheros AR928x wireless network adapter

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/968778

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice