Solved Laptop Charger

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

texasbullet

Ramon
I am trying to update a laptop of a friend of mine but he does not know where he placed his charger for the laptop. The laptop is an HP Model: 11-d010wm, s/n: 5CD5106L5Y. If someone has a laptop similar to this one can you please provide me with the model number of the charger. I already tried searching on amazon and ebay but the plug seems a little too big to enter the power port. I think it should be a 45W charger adapter.

Last edited:

flavallee

Frank
Trusted Advisor
I am trying to update a laptop of a friend of mine but he does not know where he placed his charger for the laptop. The laptop is an HP Model: 11-d010wm, s/n: 5CD5106L5Y. If someone has a laptop similar to this one can you please provide me with the model number of the charger. I already tried searching on amazon and ebay but the plug seems a little too big to enter the power port. I think it should be a 45W charger adapter.
Ramon:

You say your friend has a HP Stream 11-d010wm Notebook PC.
But then you submit a serial number which is assigned by HP customer service to a HP Chromebook 11 G3 Notebook PC.
Which laptop does your friend actually have?

The first one comes with a:
45W or 65W power adapter
3-cell, 37 WHr, 3.25 AHr, Lithium-ion battery
THIS appears to be a compatible power adapter for it.

The second one comes with a:
45W or 65W power adapter
3-cell, 36 WHr, 3.25 AHr, Lithium-ion battery

--------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

texasbullet

Ramon
Ramon:

You say your friend has a HP Stream 11-d010wm Notebook PC.
But then you submit a serial number which is assigned by HP customer service to a HP Chromebook 11 G3 Notebook PC.
Which laptop does your friend actually have?

The first one comes with a:
45W or 65W power adapter
3-cell, 37 WHr, 3.25 AHr, Lithium-ion battery

The second one comes with a:
45W or 65W power adapter
3-cell, 36 WHr, 3.25 AHr, Lithium-ion battery

--------------------------------------------------
The first one is the model number and the second one is with the serial number. Same laptop. I can't get more details on the laptop since the battery is completely drained.
The computer in picture (Walmart) is different than the one I have since the battery is inside the computer.
Anyways, I just ordered it to see if it will work on the laptop. Thanks for your help.

Last edited:

flavallee

Frank
Trusted Advisor
I'm sorry I couldn't be of more help.
I used what you provided to search for a compatible power adapter.
Hopefully, the power adapter you purchased will be compatible.
:) (y)

------------------------------------------------

texasbullet

Ramon
I'm sorry I couldn't be of more help.
I used what you provided to search for a compatible power adapter.
Hopefully, the power adapter you purchased will be compatible.
:) (y)

------------------------------------------------
Don't worry. If it works I will be good, if not I can just return it for a refund.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online