1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Laptop Dead?? Help

Discussion in 'Virus & Other Malware Removal' started by traveler10, Sep 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. traveler10

traveler10 Thread Starter

Hi I am a beginner in regards to fixing computers. I have a Hp Laptop which I have had for several years. This morning I went to get on and it keeps on restarting. It goes to the windows startup screen, then an extremely quick blue screen that flashes too quickly for me to even see what it's saying, then restarts all over.
    What do I do? I have quickbooks on my computer which I desperately need and I haven't backed it up in a couple of month...dumb I know. Also I believe my power supply is dying when it is plugged into the wall just happened this morning I no longer have a blue lightening bolt on the computer. Could this be all that is wrong..Help!!!

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/751426

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice