Laptop Dead?? Help

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

traveler10

Hi I am a beginner in regards to fixing computers. I have a Hp Laptop which I have had for several years. This morning I went to get on and it keeps on restarting. It goes to the windows startup screen, then an extremely quick blue screen that flashes too quickly for me to even see what it's saying, then restarts all over.
What do I do? I have quickbooks on my computer which I desperately need and I haven't backed it up in a couple of month...dumb I know. Also I believe my power supply is dying when it is plugged into the wall just happened this morning I no longer have a blue lightening bolt on the computer. Could this be all that is wrong..Help!!!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online