1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Laptop freezes randomly

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by DaisyBell, Apr 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DaisyBell

DaisyBell Thread Starter

Hello everyone!
    Few weeks ago I accidentaly dropped my laptop's charger into half-empty cup with tea (I guess it can be the root of my problem). The wire was plugged in but I quickly disconnected it from the socket and dried it. After 4 days I tried to charge my laptop with that wire and everything worked normal. However, strange random freezes began to occur and most important fact is that the laptop won't response (the screen is on and you can see your last action but touchpad and keyboard not responding) until you either plug or unplug the charger.

Please, help me
    SysInfo data:
    Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.4
    OS Version: Майкрософт Windows 10 Домашняя для одного языка, 64 bit
    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-7300HQ CPU @ 2.50GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 158 Stepping 9
    Processor Count: 4
    RAM: 6025 Mb
    Graphics Card: Intel(R) HD Graphics 630, 1024 Mb
    Hard Drives: C: 118 GB (36 GB Free); D: 465 GB (351 GB Free);
    Motherboard: ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC., X580VD
    Antivirus: Kaspersky Free, Enabled and Updated

I have Asus VivoBook

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1209448

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice