Laptop Graphical Glitch

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

hikario

My Laptop Model: ASUS TUF FX505DT
About a week ago, when I turn on my laptop every morning, I would get a white graphical glitch shown in the pictures. After a few minutes, it goes away for the rest of the day and what worries me is that it first started small and over the days spread outward but it's always on the bottom of the screen. I appreciate any advice on how to possibly fix it.RDT_20210723_1405008168738599651509500.pngRDT_20210723_1405214822650092796326140.png

From what I can see, the screen display issue you are referring to looks like physical damage to the screen itself. Since it appears that the damage is spreading, it is best to take your laptop to a computer repair shop to have it looked at. Be sure to back up your important documents and files to an external drive before taking the laptop to any computer repair shop.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online