Laptop internet access in portugal

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Treen

I am going to be staying in a villa in Portugal in April for a week and I am going to require internet access for work, but there is no Wi-Fi. Someone has mentioned a dongle and a pay as you go SIM but I wouldn't know where to start and won't be able to go on holiday if I don't get this sorted! My phone is on T mobile network if that helps.

Please can anyone advise?

valis

T Mobile will offer something like a mobile hotspot (this is what I use with Sprint), easy as pie. With mine, I use the heck out of it, so I've kept it on my plan. If you don't travel a lot, you will want to verify with your carrier that you can return it after a month.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online