Laptop Internet HELP!!!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

T-Rac

Hi

Ive got a Fujitsu Lifebook S and I simply cant figure out how to get it to connect to my broadband...

I have a router downstairs which goes into my main PC fine and an ethernet cable which runs upstairs into my laptop. I also use an iBook which is fine I plug the ethernet cable and its away..

I simply cant get my Lifebook to connect though... Ive tried setting up evertype of connection and its always 'unable to establish connection'...

I did manage to create a 'parrelel wire' connection under advanced connections and got -
'Connected to remote server
Verify User and Pass
Unable to connect to remote server...'

so yeah any help is appreciated...

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online