1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Laptop Internet HELP!!!

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by T-Rac, Jan 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. T-Rac

T-Rac Thread Starter

Hi

Ive got a Fujitsu Lifebook S and I simply cant figure out how to get it to connect to my broadband...

I have a router downstairs which goes into my main PC fine and an ethernet cable which runs upstairs into my laptop. I also use an iBook which is fine I plug the ethernet cable and its away..

I simply cant get my Lifebook to connect though... Ive tried setting up evertype of connection and its always 'unable to establish connection'...

I did manage to create a 'parrelel wire' connection under advanced connections and got -
    'Connected to remote server
    Verify User and Pass
    Unable to connect to remote server...'

so yeah any help is appreciated...

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/538186

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice