1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Laptop keyboard help plz

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by IceMan333, Aug 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IceMan333

IceMan333 Thread Starter

Ya, i asked a question on my keyboard question on my laptop and here is an update. The guy from dell replaced the hole keyboard. It was working great, but yet again, it does the same thing. Something has to be wrong. Can someone help me. It cant be derty since i just got it a few hours ago

2. Lurker1

Lurker1

Which same thing? Keys not working or the wrong letter being displayed. You can probably plug an external keyboard into the back of your Laptop and see if the problem stops when using that keyboard. If not it may be a software problem and you may need to scan for viruses and spywhere.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/258437

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice