1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Laptop Keyboard Issues

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by adizam, Apr 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. adizam

adizam Thread Starter

All keys work perfectly, except the combination of:

SHIFT + LEFT ARROW + DOWN ARROW

I can press any combo, any combo of 10 keys, but those 3 completly don't work. If I press those 3, nothing happens at all on the computer. NOTHING. ABOSLUTELY NOTHING! It doesnt do the left arrow action, or the down arrow, it just.. SITS.

Help loL!

Running a Toshiba Satellite 4600 pro with win XP pro. If you have any questions or need to know what else im running, tell me how to get it and ill let you know

adam

2. adizam

adizam Thread Starter

And to clarrify, its the LEFT shift button. Right shift works fine.

3. adizam

adizam Thread Starter

Shift by it self is fine, left arrow is fine, right arrow is fine.. NO PROBLOEMS WITH ANY KEYS.. except wen i do LeftShift + Left Arrow Key + Down Arrow Key

Doesnt work in anything, not just one program

4. adizam

adizam Thread Starter

Going to maybe try mapping my left shift key to my right shift key..maybe its a windows problem. Will let you know

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/224222

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice