Laptop new and soooooo slow

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Klein95

I have a new Toshiba laptop it has a intel i7 12gb ram and 1,000gb space. There's no reason for it to be slow but it literally is burdened buy loading anything!!! What should I do????

DaveA

David
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
What OS and version and what "Protection" programs do you have running?

If I bought a new laptop/computer and it was slow or not working up to my expectations
It would be back in the box to return it then would be looking at another brand....... or

plodr

Liz
I read the other thread first and assumed only the battery was new, not the laptop.

A new laptop should not have multiple problems. Return it and either get a fully working replacement or your money back.

plodr

Liz
Return the new laptop that a) is slow and b) battery refuses to charge. New devices should not have problems.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online