Laptop not booting?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Denra

I got the laptop very recently and it's worked fantastic. It's an ASUS, and although I'm not extremely tech savvy I believe there was an update for Radeon, the graphics card.
I left to go get something to eat as it updated, when I came back my screen had froze. I held the power button down and restarted it, and now whenever I boot it up it gives me a black screen with everything in white. At the very bottom it says: "CZBaseADValidator : : Validate - application WTU has no version attribute"

View attachment 254765 Can someone walk me through on how to fix this?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online