1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Laptop Not Working

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by ahgassi, Jun 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ahgassi

ahgassi Thread Starter

Hello, recently I have reset my laptop, because of all the bugs and viruses I have been receiving, but the reset didn't go through. I am now stuck with the "ASUS In Search Of Incredible" screen, and it keeps flickering from this screen to a black screen. I can not reset it again because there is no administration account. Is there any way I can fix this computer? Please help.

2. bobs-here

bobs-here

First Name:
    Bob
    from a distance, the possibility of malware causing a failed reset, without knowing at what stage or state of the current system. i would suggest a retrieval of your crucial stuff to prepare for a return to a clean install of the earlier OS.

if a backup image of the earlier system was created, this would take you back to square one and soon enable a fresh win10 upgrade.

to recover your personal files/folders, the hdd can slaved to another machine (if available). using a caddy or cable or use a live linux distro like ubuntu. this would require a boot order change. to boot and run a dvd or usb to recover data to a usb or external drive.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1172975

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice