Laptop not working

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

GodGyp

I have a HP laptop and one day I noticed that the fan was making noise. The laptop has 2 fans, so I opened up the laptop and I unplugged one of the fans and I switch them, because the primary fan was the one that was making a lot of noise. So I used a laptop for a few days for light tasks, as I know that if I run games or stuff, it would overheat the cpu. A few days later I stopped using it and I ordered a new fan. The fan had a ETA of 5 days. So 3 days later, I try turning on the laptop and it doesnt work. There are a few scenarios that happened. (All scenarios involve HP logo coming on like 3 times slower than before, and fans running at maximum speed.)
1: logo turns on and then shuts down after a bit
2:Logo turns on but goes into automatic repair and then shuts down
3: Goes to blue screen and says STOP_CODE and something about pcw.sys (now it says SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION) and shuts down
4:Combination of scenarios 2 and 3.

First automatic repair and then blue screen and then shuts down. I then think that it might not work because only one fan is plugged in, so fan comes and I install it, but same thing happens. Now both fans spin at maximum speed.

There is also a error message when I turn on the laptop (after logo, but before blue screen and/or automatic repair). The error message is attached.

Attachments

flavallee

Frank
Trusted Advisor
Capture.JPG

This is easier for the experts here to read.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online