1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

laptop price?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by JJAG, Nov 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. JJAG

JJAG Thread Starter

i am buying a laptop for a 13 yr old.i do not want anything fancy.where can i get the best deal on a new one?thought someone might understand and wuold know.

2. gotrootdude

gotrootdude

3. Chris A

Chris A

4. DoubleHelix

DoubleHelix Banned

How responsible is the 13 year old? Laptops are susceptible to damage from liquids, food, and physical handling.

5. JJAG

JJAG Thread Starter

thanks for the help.shes a typical 13yr old thats why i dont want to spend much.i would like to buy a used one from ebay but my daughter thinks theres a problem with used gifts for christmas.

6. DoubleHelix

DoubleHelix Banned

You'll have to spend several hundred dollars even on a used one. If it's likely that the laptop will get damaged, don't buy one. If you buy a used laptop, it won't run any current software and replacing parts will cost more than the laptop did. This is a purchase you should really think about before you make it.

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/522002

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice