Laptop problem

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Thumbas

So the problem that I am having is really weird and I could never find anyone else with this problem also. Sometimes my laptop screen just freezes and only continues to work when I move my mouse. Once I stop moving my mouse my screen freezes. I don't know how this happened. The only solution I found to fix it is to just to hold the power button to turn it off, but still comes back. This started napping about 2 months ago and I have been trying to fix it ever since but never found a way to fix it. If anyone can help please reply to this

Oddba11

Jim
It's My Birthday!
Try manually updating/reinstalling the video drivers. The drivers should be available from the laptop manufacturers website.

You may also want to run a full Antivirus and Malware scan.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online