laptop problems acer aspire 1410

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

philby7

I'm trying to do a factory reset on an acer aspire 1410. I'm running windows 8 (I think). I'm not very technical when it comes to computing. I've tried to reboot and hold down the 'Alt + F10' keys but nothing is happening. Can anyone help ?

Thanks

Phil

dustyjay

Jay
You can start the factory reset from within Windows. Press the windows key + C to open the charms bar, select Settings, at the bottom select Change Settings, Select Update and Recovery then Recovery from there you can select Recover to Factory Settings (this will reset the laptop to the way it shipped from the factory bloatware included) or Refresh you PC without losing Files such as Photos or Documents.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online