1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Laptop Recommendations for PC?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by CodeShark, Jan 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CodeShark

CodeShark Thread Starter

I'm looking to spend about 1000 dollars, maybe a LITTLE bit over on a laptop. I plan to use this for college uses ranging from essays, internet use, programming in C++ and higher, basic microsoft office things, video/audio editing, and maybe a little bit of entertainment on the side.

Also, I don't want it to be too heavy, I'll be bringing it with me to a lot of places. Also, i'll be working on it at home with my wireless network. Is there anything else I should describe?

So basically I'm just looking for a laptop within that price range that could do all of the mentioned above. ANy ideas? Show me like some links or names with prices...thanks!

2. CodeShark

CodeShark Thread Starter

any reccomendations?

3. Paladin-X

Paladin-X

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/320648

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice