laptop screen distortion

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

ramone_32

the right side of my laptop screen has become distorted over the past couple days. the best way i can describe it is fuzzy. it seems to be getting worse all the time it started out in the lower right corner and has worked its way up the side of the screen. any ideas?

Couriant

James
Welcome! :)

The only thing that I can remember from past experience is that the lcd is starting to go bad. Which notebook is it? And is it in warranty?

ramone_32

its a house brand from accessmicro.com and no unfortunatly the warrenty has expired

Couriant

James
I believe that the monitor is going faulty. And the price for a LCD is about the same as a new notebook.

Actually one test you can do is to check the video card by connecting a monitor to the external VGA port.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts