Laptop Shutdown when cmd is open/launch

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

fqiesbry

I have the same issue as this --> http://forums.techguy.org/t388979.html but I can't find the same solution working in my case. here is the log from HiJackthis: Can someone help to analyze the log and solved this problem? Thanks. I am currently scanning my laptop with spybot. If no issues found, i will try again with other anti-spyware.

Thanks in advance to all.

Attachments

fqiesbry

I have already scan the laptop using different anti virus like Symantec, AVG and anti spyware like ad-aware, spy-bot and AVG anti spyware and anti-rootkit but found nothing... :confused:

I am now looking to replace the cmd.exe.Do you know where to get a good copy.? all PC nearby are already at vista. Please assist me to analyze the hijackthis log if cmd.exe is the only problem.

fqiesbry

replacing the cmd.exe didn't work... can someone assist me here? Am I posting this on the wrong forum?

Frank4d

Retired Trusted Advisor
I have asked Mods to take a look at a possible malware entry in your log.

fqiesbry

Please close this one.. I will repost this to Malware forum. Thanks.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online