1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

laptop slowed down because of McAfee error

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by bonovox, Jul 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. bonovox

bonovox Thread Starter

Hi everyone,

About 3 weeks ago I noticed my Inspiron 6000 slows down considerably about a 1/2 hour after booting up. Around the same time I started getting a windows pop-up every time I rebooted, saying "Windows cannot find 'c:\PROGRA~1\McAfee.com\agent\mcupdmgr.exe Make sure you typed the name correctly and try again".

The things is I had deleted McAfee a long time ago. I contacted both Dell and McAfee tech support. They had me delete all remaining McAfee programs from various caches. I also went under MSCONGIF and unchecked an "oasclnt" entry for McAfee in startup menu, but every time I restart windows, the entry comes back!

Is the slowdown related to the McAfee issue? I would really appreciate any insights on this. TIA

2. cybertech

cybertech Retired Moderator

3. bonovox

bonovox Thread Starter

Thanks for the quick reply. Do you think this is what's causing the slowdown?

4. ozrom1e

ozrom1e

That is the best option and cybertech knows what's going on and I would suggest the same thing also.

I would like you to run a HijackThis just to be on the safe side and also to find out if there are any infections on your computer. Please to follow the instructions:

To download HJTsetup.exe To Download HijackThis go to the following: http://www.thespykiller.co.uk/forum/index.php?action=tpmod;dl=item5
    Filename = 1137518044HJTsetup.exe
    Save the file to your desktop.
    Double click on the HJTsetup.exe icon on your desktop.
    By default it will install to C:\Program Files\HijackThis.
    Continue to click Next in the setup dialog boxes until you get to the Select Additional Tasks dialog.
    Put a check by Create a desktop icon then click Next again.
    Continue to follow the rest of the prompts from there.
    At the final dialog box click Finish and it will launch Hijack This.
    Click on the Do a system scan and save a log file button. It will scan and then ask you to save the log.
    Click Save to save the log file and then the log will open in notepad.
    At the top of the Notepad HJT log screen, hit Edit then Select All then click Edit and then click Copy doing that copies the text to the clipboard, you won't see it yet....
    Open a TechSupportGuy forum Reply window for this thread, to have ready to paste the Hijackthis log into. Click once to place the typing cursor in the reply window.
    At the top of your TSG/browser window, hit Edit then Paste
    You should see your copied Hijackthis log appear in the reply space....then, submit the reply
    DO NOT have Hijack This fix anything yet. Most of what it finds will be harmless or even required.

5. cybertech

If McAfee is trying to update and can not it will cause your machine to run VERY slow! So yes do the removal and if you still have problems post a HJT log.

6. bonovox

bonovox Thread Starter

Cool. I'll be back with the results shortly. Thanks again guys.

7. bonovox

bonovox Thread Starter

I removed all the files as the link suggested. I'm noticing some improvement in machine speed but when I boot up, the pop-up about McAfee still appears and the osclnt entry is back in the startup menu! This is driving me crazy.

edit: I just noticed the mcAfee program I was talking about is in the HJT log. I highlighted it in bold.

Here's the HJT logfile:

Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1
    Scan saved at 6:14:38 PM, on 7/31/2006
    Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
    MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP2 (6.00.2900.2180)

Running processes:
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
    C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\EvtEng.exe
    C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\S24EvMon.exe
    C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\WLKeeper.exe
    C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\ZcfgSvc.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
    C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSetMgr.exe
    C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccEvtMgr.exe
    C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccProxy.exe
    C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SNDSrvc.exe
    C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SPBBC\SPBBCSvc.exe
    C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\CCPD-LC\symlcsvc.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\LEXBCES.EXE
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\LEXPPS.EXE
    C:\PROGRA~1\Intel\Wireless\Bin\1XConfig.exe
    C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\AOL\ACS\AOLacsd.exe
    C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\ALUSchedulerSvc.exe
    C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Norton AntiVirus\navapsvc.exe
    C:\Program Files\Dell\NICCONFIGSVC\NICCONFIGSVC.exe
    C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\RegSrvc.exe
    C:\Program Files\Webroot\Spy Sweeper\SpySweeper.exe
    C:\Program Files\Webroot\Spy Sweeper\SpySweeperUI.exe
    C:\Program Files\Google\Gmail Notifier\gnotify.exe
    C:\Program Files\Java\j2re1.4.2_03\bin\jusched.exe
    C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\issch.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe
    C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD\DVDLauncher.exe
    C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\ifrmewrk.exe
    C:\Program Files\SlySoft\AnyDVD\AnyDVD.exe
    C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe
    C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe
    C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe
    C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe
    C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
    C:\Program Files\Dell Support\DSAgnt.exe
    C:\Program Files\America Online 9.0\aoltray.exe
    C:\Program Files\Digital Line Detect\DLG.exe
    C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\Security Console\NSCSRVCE.EXE
    C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntvdm.exe
    C:\Program Files\Webroot\Spy Sweeper\SSU.EXE
    C:\Program Files\Hijackthis\HijackThis.exe

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://www.dell4me.com/myway
    R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Bar = http://bfc.myway.com/search/de_srchlft.html
    R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://forums.iransportspress.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15
    R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://www.dell4me.com/myway
    R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.dell4me.com/myway
    R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyServer = 211.76.97.230:80
    O2 - BHO: PaltalkWebLogin - {502C3BA4-2C3E-4317-BC29-C0445E82B1F9} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Paltalk\PaltalkWebLogin.dll (file missing)
    O2 - BHO: Norton Internet Security 2006 - {9ECB9560-04F9-4bbc-943D-298DDF1699E1} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\AdBlocking\NISShExt.dll
    O2 - BHO: NAV Helper - {A8F38D8D-E480-4D52-B7A2-731BB6995FDD} - C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Norton AntiVirus\NavShExt.dll
    O3 - Toolbar: Norton Internet Security 2006 - {0B53EAC3-8D69-4b9e-9B19-A37C9A5676A7} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\AdBlocking\NISShExt.dll
    O3 - Toolbar: Norton AntiVirus - {C4069E3A-68F1-403E-B40E-20066696354B} - C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Norton AntiVirus\NavShExt.dll
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SpySweeper] "C:\Program Files\Webroot\Spy Sweeper\SpySweeperUI.exe" /startintray
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [{0228e555-4f9c-4e35-a3ec-b109a192b4c2}] "C:\Program Files\Google\Gmail Notifier\gnotify.exe"
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files\Java\j2re1.4.2_03\bin\jusched.exe"
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PCMService] "C:\Program Files\Dell\Media Experience\PCMService.exe"
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ISUSScheduler] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\issch.exe" -start
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ISUSPM Startup] "C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\UPDATE~1\ISUSPM.exe" -startup
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IgfxTray] C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxtray.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HotKeysCmds] C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [DVDLauncher] "C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD\DVDLauncher.exe"
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IntelZeroConfig] "C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\bin\ZCfgSvc.exe"
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IntelWireless] "C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\ifrmewrk.exe" /tf Intel PROSet/Wireless
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AnyDVD] "C:\Program Files\SlySoft\AnyDVD\AnyDVD.exe"
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NeroFilterCheck] C:\WINDOWS\system32\NeroCheck.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TkBellExe] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe" -osboot
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [iTunesHelper] "C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe"
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" -atboottime
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ccApp] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe"
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MSConfig] C:\WINDOWS\PCHealth\HelpCtr\Binaries\MSConfig.exe /auto
    O4 - HKLM\..\RunOnce: [mcupdmgr.exe] c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\agent\mcupdmgr.exe -regserver
    O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [MSMSGS] "C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe" /background
    O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [DellSupport] "C:\Program Files\Dell Support\DSAgnt.exe" /startup
    O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [NBJ] "C:\Program Files\Ahead\Nero BackItUp\NBJ.exe"
    O4 - Global Startup: Adobe Reader Speed Launch.lnk = C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Reader\reader_sl.exe
    O4 - Global Startup: America Online 9.0 Tray Icon.lnk = C:\Program Files\America Online 9.0\aoltray.exe
    O4 - Global Startup: Digital Line Detect.lnk = ?
    O4 - Global Startup: dlbcserv.lnk = C:\Program Files\Dell Photo Printer 720\dlbcserv.exe
    O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~4\OFFICE11\EXCEL.EXE/3000
    O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\j2re1.4.2_03\bin\npjpi142_03.dll
    O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\j2re1.4.2_03\bin\npjpi142_03.dll
    O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~4\OFFICE11\REFIEBAR.DLL
    O9 - Extra button: PartyPoker.com - {B7FE5D70-9AA2-40F1-9C6B-12A255F085E1} - C:\Program Files\PartyPoker\PartyPoker.exe (file missing)
    O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: PartyPoker.com - {B7FE5D70-9AA2-40F1-9C6B-12A255F085E1} - C:\Program Files\PartyPoker\PartyPoker.exe (file missing)
    O9 - Extra button: Real.com - {CD67F990-D8E9-11d2-98FE-00C0F0318AFE} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\Shdocvw.dll
    O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
    O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
    O16 - DPF: {4ED9DDF0-7479-4BBE-9335-5A1EDB1D8A21} - http://download.mcafee.com/molbin/shared/mcinsctl/en-us/4,0,0,90/mcinsctl.cab
    O16 - DPF: {78AEEDE8-7345-4FB5-A8FE-4BFF16EF25FC} (McAfee Virtual Technician Control Class) - http://mvt.mcafee.com/mvt/bin/3,0,1,0/mvt.cab
    O20 - Winlogon Notify: igfxcui - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\igfxsrvc.dll
    O20 - Winlogon Notify: IntelWireless - C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\LgNotify.dll
    O20 - Winlogon Notify: WgaLogon - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WgaLogon.dll
    O20 - Winlogon Notify: WRNotifier - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WRLogonNTF.dll
    O23 - Service: AOL Connectivity Service (AOL ACS) - America Online, Inc. - C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\AOL\ACS\AOLacsd.exe
    O23 - Service: Automatic LiveUpdate Scheduler - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\ALUSchedulerSvc.exe
    O23 - Service: Symantec Event Manager (ccEvtMgr) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccEvtMgr.exe
    O23 - Service: Symantec Internet Security Password Validation (ccISPwdSvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\ccPwdSvc.exe
    O23 - Service: Symantec Network Proxy (ccProxy) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccProxy.exe
    O23 - Service: Symantec Settings Manager (ccSetMgr) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSetMgr.exe
    O23 - Service: COM Host (comHost) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\comHost.exe
    O23 - Service: EvtEng - Intel Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\EvtEng.exe
    O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\11\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe
    O23 - Service: iPodService - Apple Computer, Inc. - C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
    O23 - Service: LexBce Server (LexBceS) - Lexmark International, Inc. - C:\WINDOWS\system32\LEXBCES.EXE
    O23 - Service: LiveUpdate - Symantec Corporation - C:\PROGRA~1\Symantec\LIVEUP~1\LUCOMS~1.EXE
    O23 - Service: Norton AntiVirus Auto-Protect Service (navapsvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Norton AntiVirus\navapsvc.exe
    O23 - Service: NICCONFIGSVC - Dell Inc. - C:\Program Files\Dell\NICCONFIGSVC\NICCONFIGSVC.exe
    O23 - Service: Norton Protection Center Service (NSCService) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\Security Console\NSCSRVCE.EXE
    O23 - Service: RegSrvc - Intel Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\RegSrvc.exe
    O23 - Service: Spectrum24 Event Monitor (S24EventMonitor) - Intel Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\S24EvMon.exe
    O23 - Service: Symantec AVScan (SAVScan) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Norton AntiVirus\SAVScan.exe
    O23 - Service: Symantec Network Drivers Service (SNDSrvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SNDSrvc.exe
    O23 - Service: Symantec SPBBCSvc (SPBBCSvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SPBBC\SPBBCSvc.exe
    O23 - Service: Symantec Core LC - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\CCPD-LC\symlcsvc.exe
    O23 - Service: Webroot Spy Sweeper Engine (WebrootSpySweeperService) - Webroot Software, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Webroot\Spy Sweeper\SpySweeper.exe
    O23 - Service: WLANKEEPER - IntelĀ® Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\WLKeeper.exe

8. cybertech

Run HJT again and put a check in the following:

O4 - HKLM\..\RunOnce: [mcupdmgr.exe] c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\agent\mcupdmgr.exe -regserver
    O16 - DPF: {4ED9DDF0-7479-4BBE-9335-5A1EDB1D8A21} - http://download.mcafee.com/molbin/sh...0/mcinsctl.cab
    O16 - DPF: {78AEEDE8-7345-4FB5-A8FE-4BFF16EF25FC} (McAfee Virtual Technician Control Class) - http://mvt.mcafee.com/mvt/bin/3,0,1,0/mvt.cab

Close all applications and browser windows before you click "fix checked".

Restart in Safe Mode.
    Click here to see how.

Open Windows Explorer. Go to Tools, Folder Options and click on the View tab. Make sure that "Show hidden files and folders" is checked. Also uncheck "Hide protected operating system files". Now click "Apply to all folders" Click "Apply" then "OK".

Delete this folder: c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com

Reboot to normal mode.

I also notice you need to update your java. Go to www.java.com & download the latest version of java 1.5.0.7
    Install it & then go to add/remove programs and UNINSTALL ALL previous versions of sun java.

9. bonovox

bonovox Thread Starter

Please forgive my ignorance, but what do you mean by "windows explorer"?

Also how can I delete the folder c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com?

10. bonovox

bonovox Thread Starter

I just figured out the windows explorer and checked/unchecked the options. I tried deleting the mcafee program but it could not be found.

I also noticed you didn't include one of the mcafee programs from HJT log in the check list. Should I get rid of that too, because the pop up is back.

11. cybertech

I don't see what I missed, but yes check it also.

12. bonovox

bonovox Thread Starter

Sorry to bring this up again. But for some reason the entries I checked in the HJT log keep coming back every time I reboot. Is there a way to permanently delete them?

13. bonovox

bonovox Thread Starter

14. cybertech

Please post your current HJT log.

15. bonovox

bonovox Thread Starter

Here you go:

Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1
    Scan saved at 1:12:37 AM, on 8/7/2006
    Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
    MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP2 (6.00.2900.2180)

Running processes:
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
    C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\EvtEng.exe
    C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\S24EvMon.exe
    C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\WLKeeper.exe
    C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\ZcfgSvc.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
    C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSetMgr.exe
    C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccEvtMgr.exe
    C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccProxy.exe
    C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SNDSrvc.exe
    C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SPBBC\SPBBCSvc.exe
    C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\CCPD-LC\symlcsvc.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\LEXBCES.EXE
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\LEXPPS.EXE
    C:\PROGRA~1\Intel\Wireless\Bin\1XConfig.exe
    C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\AOL\ACS\AOLacsd.exe
    C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\ALUSchedulerSvc.exe
    C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Norton AntiVirus\navapsvc.exe
    C:\Program Files\Dell\NICCONFIGSVC\NICCONFIGSVC.exe
    C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\RegSrvc.exe
    C:\Program Files\Webroot\Spy Sweeper\SpySweeper.exe
    C:\Program Files\Webroot\Spy Sweeper\SpySweeperUI.exe
    C:\Program Files\Google\Gmail Notifier\gnotify.exe
    C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\issch.exe
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe
    C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD\DVDLauncher.exe
    C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\ifrmewrk.exe
    C:\Program Files\SlySoft\AnyDVD\AnyDVD.exe
    C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe
    C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe
    C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\bin\jusched.exe
    C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe
    C:\Program Files\Apoint\Apoint.exe
    C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe
    C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
    C:\Program Files\Apoint\Apntex.exe
    C:\Program Files\Apoint\HidFind.exe
    C:\Program Files\Dell Support\DSAgnt.exe
    C:\Program Files\America Online 9.0\aoltray.exe
    C:\Program Files\Digital Line Detect\DLG.exe
    C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe
    C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\Security Console\NSCSRVCE.EXE
    C:\Program Files\Webroot\Spy Sweeper\SSU.EXE
    C:\Program Files\Hijackthis\HijackThis.exe
    C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://www.dell4me.com/myway
    R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Bar = http://bfc.myway.com/search/de_srchlft.html
    R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://forums.iransportspress.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15
    R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://www.dell4me.com/myway
    R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.dell4me.com/myway
    O2 - BHO: SSVHelper Class - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\bin\ssv.dll
    O2 - BHO: Norton Internet Security 2006 - {9ECB9560-04F9-4bbc-943D-298DDF1699E1} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\AdBlocking\NISShExt.dll
    O2 - BHO: NAV Helper - {A8F38D8D-E480-4D52-B7A2-731BB6995FDD} - C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Norton AntiVirus\NavShExt.dll
    O3 - Toolbar: Norton Internet Security 2006 - {0B53EAC3-8D69-4b9e-9B19-A37C9A5676A7} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\AdBlocking\NISShExt.dll
    O3 - Toolbar: Norton AntiVirus - {C4069E3A-68F1-403E-B40E-20066696354B} - C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Norton AntiVirus\NavShExt.dll
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SpySweeper] "C:\Program Files\Webroot\Spy Sweeper\SpySweeperUI.exe" /startintray
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [{0228e555-4f9c-4e35-a3ec-b109a192b4c2}] "C:\Program Files\Google\Gmail Notifier\gnotify.exe"
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PCMService] "C:\Program Files\Dell\Media Experience\PCMService.exe"
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ISUSScheduler] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\issch.exe" -start
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ISUSPM Startup] "C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\UPDATE~1\ISUSPM.exe" -startup
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IgfxTray] C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxtray.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HotKeysCmds] C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [DVDLauncher] "C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD\DVDLauncher.exe"
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IntelZeroConfig] "C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\bin\ZCfgSvc.exe"
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IntelWireless] "C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\ifrmewrk.exe" /tf Intel PROSet/Wireless
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AnyDVD] "C:\Program Files\SlySoft\AnyDVD\AnyDVD.exe"
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NeroFilterCheck] C:\WINDOWS\system32\NeroCheck.exe
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" -atboottime
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ccApp] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe"
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\bin\jusched.exe"
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TkBellExe] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe" -osboot
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Apoint] "C:\Program Files\Apoint\Apoint.exe"
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [iTunesHelper] "C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe"
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [OASClnt] C:\Program Files\McAfee.com\VSO\oasclnt.exe
    O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [MSMSGS] "C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe" /background
    O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [DellSupport] "C:\Program Files\Dell Support\DSAgnt.exe" /startup
    O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [NBJ] "C:\Program Files\Ahead\Nero BackItUp\NBJ.exe"
    O4 - Global Startup: Adobe Reader Speed Launch.lnk = C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Reader\reader_sl.exe
    O4 - Global Startup: America Online 9.0 Tray Icon.lnk = C:\Program Files\America Online 9.0\aoltray.exe
    O4 - Global Startup: Digital Line Detect.lnk = ?
    O4 - Global Startup: dlbcserv.lnk = C:\Program Files\Dell Photo Printer 720\dlbcserv.exe
    O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~4\OFFICE11\EXCEL.EXE/3000
    O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\bin\ssv.dll
    O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\bin\ssv.dll
    O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~4\OFFICE11\REFIEBAR.DLL
    O9 - Extra button: Real.com - {CD67F990-D8E9-11d2-98FE-00C0F0318AFE} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\Shdocvw.dll
    O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
    O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
    O20 - Winlogon Notify: igfxcui - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\igfxsrvc.dll
    O20 - Winlogon Notify: IntelWireless - C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\LgNotify.dll
    O20 - Winlogon Notify: WgaLogon - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WgaLogon.dll
    O20 - Winlogon Notify: WRNotifier - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WRLogonNTF.dll
    O23 - Service: AOL Connectivity Service (AOL ACS) - America Online, Inc. - C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\AOL\ACS\AOLacsd.exe
    O23 - Service: Automatic LiveUpdate Scheduler - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\ALUSchedulerSvc.exe
    O23 - Service: Symantec Event Manager (ccEvtMgr) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccEvtMgr.exe
    O23 - Service: Symantec Internet Security Password Validation (ccISPwdSvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\ccPwdSvc.exe
    O23 - Service: Symantec Network Proxy (ccProxy) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccProxy.exe
    O23 - Service: Symantec Settings Manager (ccSetMgr) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSetMgr.exe
    O23 - Service: COM Host (comHost) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\comHost.exe
    O23 - Service: EvtEng - Intel Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\EvtEng.exe
    O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\11\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe
    O23 - Service: iPodService - Apple Computer, Inc. - C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
    O23 - Service: LexBce Server (LexBceS) - Lexmark International, Inc. - C:\WINDOWS\system32\LEXBCES.EXE
    O23 - Service: LiveUpdate - Symantec Corporation - C:\PROGRA~1\Symantec\LIVEUP~1\LUCOMS~1.EXE
    O23 - Service: Norton AntiVirus Auto-Protect Service (navapsvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Norton AntiVirus\navapsvc.exe
    O23 - Service: NICCONFIGSVC - Dell Inc. - C:\Program Files\Dell\NICCONFIGSVC\NICCONFIGSVC.exe
    O23 - Service: Norton Protection Center Service (NSCService) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\Security Console\NSCSRVCE.EXE
    O23 - Service: RegSrvc - Intel Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\RegSrvc.exe
    O23 - Service: Spectrum24 Event Monitor (S24EventMonitor) - Intel Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\S24EvMon.exe
    O23 - Service: Symantec AVScan (SAVScan) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Norton AntiVirus\SAVScan.exe
    O23 - Service: Symantec Network Drivers Service (SNDSrvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SNDSrvc.exe
    O23 - Service: Symantec SPBBCSvc (SPBBCSvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SPBBC\SPBBCSvc.exe
    O23 - Service: Symantec Core LC - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\CCPD-LC\symlcsvc.exe
    O23 - Service: Webroot Spy Sweeper Engine (WebrootSpySweeperService) - Webroot Software, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Webroot\Spy Sweeper\SpySweeper.exe
    O23 - Service: WLANKEEPER - IntelĀ® Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\WLKeeper.exe

16. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/488170

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice