1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Laptop Speaker Volume

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by green19, Feb 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. green19

green19 Thread Starter

Hello, any help I could get would be greatly appreciated!
    I have a new Toshiba Satellite Pro, I've only had it for a month or so, and last night the volume was working fine while viewing shows on Hulu. This afternoon, when I went to listen to itunes I noticed that even when I pushed the wheel dial to full volume, the sound was low, almost nonexistant while typing. When I click on the volume icon it shows that it is on max volume but still, I can barely hear anything and it is the same with headphones plugged in. I'm not sure what else to try? Thank you so much for your time!

2. madisonn

madisonn

Hello friend,
    Check control panel - sounds and audio devices and make sure that all the volume options are all the way up. There's several different ones, including speaker volume. However, there's a few laptops out there that just have terrible speakers that are very hard to hear, and there's nothing to be done about it.

Thanks,
    James

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!