1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

laptop stuck on repair message

Discussion in 'Windows 8' started by deejay333, Jan 2, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. deejay333

deejay333 Thread Starter

First Name:
    Doris
    can't download sysinfo utility laptop stuck on repair message in 2016 i tried to reboot my laptop in the process it got stuck on this message : diagnosing your PC then it goes blank then new page says preparing automatic repairs then it goes blank and just keeps repeating the same message over and over haven't used this pc since 2016 when I plugged it in i hoped the problem would have stopped but it's still doing the same thing as when I quite using it i have tried pushing all kinds of buttons and combination of buttons and nothing works help please. deejay

2. flavallee

flavallee Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    Frank
    What is the exact brand name and model name and model number and serial number of your laptop?

What is the exact Windows version it came with when it was brand new?

----------------------------------------------------------------

3. deejay333

deejay333 Thread Starter

First Name:
    Doris
    Toshiba Satellite serial #1D290790Q part no PSCBLU-02MO2E Model#C855-S5111 Windows 8 this was purchased in March or April of 2013 at Best Buy in Ft Worth Texas this all the information i have as of right now have moved 2 times and some of my papers are in storage hope this helps thanks for trying to help me

4. flavallee

flavallee Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    Frank
    You have this Toshiba Satellite C855-S1111 15.6" laptop which came with Windows 8 64-bit.

Since you haven't used it in more than 3 years and are having issues with it, you might consider doing a clean install of Windows 10 Home 64-bit in it and getting a fresh start.

---------------------------------------------------------------

5. Couriant

Couriant Trusted Advisor Spam Fighter

First Name:
    James
    You may want to try and go into Safe Mode and if it will load.

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1238053

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice