Laptop Switched Off

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

qbiggie

To start off, using Asus A43S, i5, win7 64, 4gb ram, 1gb nvidia, 500gb hd.

My notebook been crashing to blue screen for quiet few time since installed a wireless adapter driver. After some time, while using my notebook it will just suddenly switch off while working on stuff, browsing or playing audio/video.

Afraid the driver affecting it, so i rollback into recovery before installation but problem persist. What could possibly be the issue, is it hardware or registry since it been crashing to blue screen for a few times?

Appreciate for advice from anyone. Thanks

Sent from my HM NOTE 1S using Tapatalk

I assume what you mean by "rollback into recovery" is System Restore to an earlier date. If you didn't do that, try it.

qbiggie

Sorry. I meant already done the restore to earlier date part but still not solving the issue.

Sent from my HM NOTE 1S using Tapatalk

When it crashes, is it a bluescreen of death (BSOD) ? If so there would be a crash dump file we can look at.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online