1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Laptop unfortunately shutdown,keyboard backlights still on

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Rijfas, Jul 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rijfas

Rijfas Thread Starter

Laptop-:asus tuf fx705dy
    My laptop suddenly shutdown when i was using it(in ac power) but its backlit keyboard is still lighten
    I tried holding power button(and power button with fn key) for 30 seconds but it wont turn off or restart,since the battery is built-in i cant remove it
    I think it is occured due to fluctuations of my home ac power,
    So Anyone please help me

2. plodr

plodr

First Name:
    Liz
    Press ctrl + alt +del
    In Windows 7 at the bottom of the lower right is an on/off switch. I have to turn off my husband's laptop that way when it doesn't want to turn off.
    on-off.jpg

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1230314

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice