Laptop Value

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Janaid

Hi Guys

Need some help. Could someone please value my laptop. The specs are as follows from what I can remember:

Sony Vaio - 1yr 4months old...used but no abused.
1.8ghz Centrino Processor
2mb Cache
17" Widescreen 1440x900 - xBlack Screen
512mb Ram
80gb HDD
256 x600 ATI Independent Graphics Card
DVD +/- RW
3 USB Ports

Think thats the main stuff

Cheers(y)

Triple6

Rob
Its no more then a few dollars. Used laptops aren't a great buy so it'll be hard to get a great price for it. New laptops can be had for $500-600, usually with similar specs and full warranties and with no use. The only nice things are the 17" widescreen and the dedicated X600 graphics card - but thats only a benefit for a gamer or as a desktop replacement - for those who want a small portable laptop its a hindrance.

Janaid

hey guys

sorry should have said wanted a UK Pounds price and im selling to a family member

Janaid

hi guys, could only find one on there which was bout £600. but the ram was more than i have:confused:

I thought pounds sterling were equal to about two US dollars, or am I wrong about "£" being the pound symbol. £600 sounds like a shilled-up price to me.

I can get an up-to-date NEW system for 1200USD with a full-blown Pentium or Athlon processor, not that weak Centrino.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online