1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

laptop video cards

Discussion in 'Games' started by plvness, Oct 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. plvness

plvness Thread Starter

OK Im shopping for a laptop and have found 3 Im interested in

the first is gateway t-1628 notebook with an ATI radeon X1270 Graphics

the second is an HP 6720s with an Intel graphics media accelerator X3100

and last is an HP 530 with integrated intel graphics accelerator 950

does onybody own one of these and on my desktop I have an Nvidia 8600GTS how do these stack up against that

Or if someone knows of a laptop that is halfway decent for gaming I have a budget of about a $1000 any suggestions

2. alwrmc

alwrmc

First Name:
    B.L.
    If you provide the names of some of the games you would like to run, perhaps someone will be better able to supply the information you need. Basically (just my opinion) a $1000 laptop is not going to be a very good gaming machine. My HP dv6929nr Intel graphics accelerator 950, plays FarCry very well but I do not expect it to run Crysis or Witcher. I may try the new Sacred 2 demo later today.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/755345

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice