Laptop won't load

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Marainho

Recently my laptop had this issue and I just let it cool off for a few hours so it booted up nicely, but this time its different. I turn it on, type in my account password. Then comes the loading screen before the actual desktop and when that finishes, all I can see is my background photo, my taskbar without any apps on it except for -date and time , search option, start button, and I think notifications.(also there is no any windows on the actual background. I tried disabling some apps but It hasnt worked. It seems to be constantly refreshing and I cant get anything to work but my task manager.

Right, Windows is broken and needs to be repaired.

And if the above instructions fail to fix it, then you'll need to reinstall Windows from scratch.

Marainho

And if the above instructions fail to fix it, then you'll need to reinstall Windows from scratch.
I did recently install su update but when I to to Windows updates it showa literally nothing

My disk is at 99% all the time, If I found a way to fix that would it solve the issue, because when I try to reset it to factory settings some error occurs

If the disk is 99% full, remove all of your data files, uninstall all third party applications, reboot, run CCleaner and then try the factory restore.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online