Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Laptop won't load

770 views 7 replies 2 participants last post by  managed 
#1 ·
My laptop won't load, it gets to the loading screen and flashes a blue screen for a second before it restarts again. Heres are some screenshots to help the discription of the problem. Any suggestions on what could be the problem.
Computer Touchpad Personal computer Netbook Laptop
Computer Personal computer Output device Font Peripheral

See less See more
#3 ·
Yeah it's in spanish and it's hard to get a real clear view of the blue screen. Because it only flashes for a split second. But from i was able to see, the third line says this UNMOUNTABLE_BOOT_VOLUME and the last says
*** STOP: 0x000000ED (0x8B64D2E3O,0xC the last three digits are a guess because I couldn'nt make them out.

#5 ·
That was one of the first things i tried but it didn't work. Lately i've seen some youtube videos with the same problem and tried their fix but now i get a different blue screen and other isues. I think I just made it worst.lol.
Either way thanks for the suggestions.

#7 ·
These are the links to the videos i tried.

The first video had the same blue screen problem i had at first so I did the Check Disk(chkdsk/f/x) option but it reached a point where it took too long and kept repeating this message "insufficient disk space to recover lost data".
In the second video it suggested that if the chkdsk/f/x stalled or took too long i should try the HDD Regenerator option and I did but the process only got to a 35% and after that it gave the message in the first image. After I rebooted the laptop at the start it gives the message in the second image so I did the f1 option and got this new blue screen problem. I tried the HDD self test but got the fourth image.
IMG_20211029_030227_716.jpg
IMG_20211029_181153_655.jpg
R.png
IMG_20211029_181752_234.jpg

#8 ·
I think your hard drive has failed, you could try a clean install of XP first but if that fails I think you will need a new hard drive.

( I removed the links in your previous post for copyright reasons).

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.